Tension Fabric Display kit 05 WaveLine WLMII-KG-05
Looking to upgrade your trade show display and stand out on the trade show floor? Our tension fabric backdrop portable trade show solutions are just what you need to cover that old-fashioned pipe and drape!
Our systems are built with lightweight aluminum poles and bungee cords, that snap together to create a sturdy framework. Then, simply slide on the wrinkle-resistant, pillowcase-like graphic over the frame and zip it closed at the bottom.
The zipper is hidden from view, resulting in a clean and professional look. And with single or double-sided options available, you can make the most of your space. Say goodbye to old-fashioned pipe and drape trade show dividers and hello to a modern, eye-catching display.
But why stop there? Check out our complete line of portable and modular trade show displays for even more options to make your brand rock on the trade show floor. Click here for more information.
- (2) WaveLine Media® Display Frame – 1-1/4″ (32mm) cold-drawn anodized aluminum pipe (WLM2000I)
- (2) Single-Edge Feet (WLM-22E)
- (1) Double-edge Foot (WLM-22L)
- (1) Connector Clamp (WLM-27)
- (1) Accessories – protective graphic storage pouch
- (2) LED Spotlights with C-Clamps
- (1) CA700 Counter / Shipping Case – black countertop, printed graphic wrap
- (2) WaveLine Media® Display Fabric Graphic Prints – recyclable polyester stretch fabric, vibrant, wrinkle-resistant (WLM2000I/WLM2000I)
- (1) WaveLine Media® Banner Stand 36x x 89 – frame, base, soft molded case, and double-sided fabric graphic print
Single-sided: choose white (standard) or black fabric for the second side
Double-sided optional graphic
Monitor Bracket (WLM-58) for inside or outside edge of the panel
WaveLine Media® Banner Stand LED Spotlight (L4000) with C-Clamp
Display Size: 112″ w x 125.1″ h (2839mm w x 3178mm h)
Shipping Size: 27.6″ W x 16.5″ D x 38.6″ H (700mm W x 420mm D x 980mm H)
Graphic Material: Dye-sublimation Stretch Fabric
Warranty: Lifetime on Hardware. One (1) year on Graphic.
Print two sides of the display for a full walk-around experience or flip your panel around to display an alternative message. sets up fast and easily, better than the old-fashioned pipe and drapes systems.